Learn Swift Fundamentals by preparing for Job Interview, Questions 39 ~ 44 For Initializer
Swift has a lot of different initializers. I was very confused at first too. If you know exactly this concept, your interviewers will be impressed!
39) What is initializer?
- Initializer is a method that constructs the object with proper default values.
40) What are the different types of initializers available in Swift?
41) What is the default initializer in Swift?
- init is the default initializer in Swift.
42) What is parameterized / Custom Initializer?
- init method with some input parameters to construct the object with custom values.
43) What is designated initializer in Swift?
Default init method is the designated initializer
44) What is convenience initializer in Swift?
- Convenience Initializer is a kind of initializer which sets custom values for a few properties of an Object. Use convenience keyword to create convenience initializer.
- Designated initializer must be called before setting the custom values.